Monday 27 June 2016

Summer trend for 2016

Floral dress with boots (Ankle boots, combat boots, hiking boots, doc Martins, Lace up boots)

This is one of my favourite trends even before it came out as this is my style I have been wearing for many years now and I still wear this trend to this day. This is my everyday look I rock and even if it wasn't in trend I would still wear this. Not everyone like it but when it comes to fashion it suits some it doesn't for others and if you can pull it off its an effortless look.

Taken this May 2016 this year in rome
blue and white butterfly dress with over sized forest Green sleeveless blouse with black lace up combat boots

Floral dresses are always a big trend and get even bigger every year but they are always dresses with sandels, flat pumps this summer a new trend is pairing a floral dress with a pair of boots for a toughness kind of look but still looking very femanine at the same time. Can wear them with a pair of lace up boots, hiking boots, Ankle boots and combat boots.
The Effortless look with the ditsy floral pattern dress and the sweet pastel colours being used for the summer trend of 2016. Layer this with an over sized blouse pattern or plain, Long length shirt, shorts jacket. 


embrace your look
rock them dresses and boots 










No comments:

Post a Comment