Wednesday 22 June 2016

Necklace Trends

One of my favourite trends and to be honest I used to wear these necklaces a long time before they came into fashion as I love crystal stones such as Amethyst, Tigers Eye, Black Onyx, Rose Quarts and many more.

The crystal pendant trend are high this season as they come in so many different styles as in mood pendants, Wand, Dragon claw and also Symbols. They are a statement trend with art deco - influence by chic style, also have them in a throw back choker style. The chokers are worn on there own the retro plastic loops or can get these in material such as lace. The chokers which are high this season are the ones with the pendant handing in the middle or images such as moons, sun, eye, tree. These symbols are in trend and can lay there pieces together creating different lengths.


I am a massive book fan and when the book the mortal instruments came out and the infernal devices, within this book i fell in love with the clockwork angel symbol  it was something I loved straight away and when I found the necklace I was over the moon. It's one of my favourite pieces as everyone would know.




No comments:

Post a Comment