Tuesday 14 June 2016

floral print

floral prints are always going to be a big thing when it comes to fashion they will never go out of style and will be here every season.  They are bright, eye catching and go with anything you want to wear. Personally I love floral prints they are my go to, and I mix and match floral patterns and colour they are not for everyone but hey I love them.


3D floral prints stand out they are bold, colourful and draw attention when wearing a black colour underneath.

This year 2016 spring and summer there is alot of daisy's and lilly prints being used. Lillies are my favourite flower and having them printed on to my garments is something I love.

I make alot of my own dresses with floral patterned fabric, floral dresses layed over with a floral oversized blouse you can't go wrong, some people stick to block colours but I love mix and matching it's not for everyone but you find your own style and it will never go out of fashion. The dresses makes I wear summer through to winter, add some colour to them dark winter days. As you can see below my own making, tie it together with a belt at the waist creates a pleated look.


No comments:

Post a Comment